Finishing a can of Nutella is certainly a disheartening moment, I tried to make the event more “radiant” transforming it into a lamp better defined as “Nutellamp” 🙂
Besides being useful and functional, it’s a great way to recycle, so if you want your “Nutellamp” you can follow my video tutorial and once you have finished a jar of Nutella (so it will be very easy: -p), you won’t have to roll up your sleeves.
- A jar of Nutella.
- A led lamp such as the SOAIY 5pcs/Set LED Battery-powered Wireless Night Light Stick Tap Touch Lamp Light also available in any household goods store. For a 825g Nutella jar, the ideal is a led lamp with a maximum size of 7cm.
TIPS AND TRICKS
You can use “Nutellamp” in a variety of ways:
- as night light around the house;
- to give a special touch to the kitchen;
- as a dining centre for breakfast;
- by filling it with marbles or other decorative elements, so as to create a play of light when switched on and give it more character when turned off.